Thursday 30 August 2012

Introducing Aaron Reynolds

23 August 2012



Hi there! I'm Aaron Reynolds, a sophomore at the University of Evansville studying at Harlaxton College this fall. I'm really excited about this semester, though my excitement carries with it some nerves. I fully expect this experience to be one of the best of my life. I can't wait to make new friends at Harlaxton as we study together, all the while looking forward to our next weekend getaway. Packing a semester's worth of things into a single suitcase was quite the challenge, but thanks to vacuum bags there's plenty of space left to bring home souvenirs. The thing that concerns me the most about my experience is the travel. When I board my flight for England it will be my first ever flight. Yeah, a first time traveler taking a solo trip to another country. Sounds great right? Well, I won't be alone. I'll have the company of scores of fellow students who are just as eager to join the ranks of the Harlaxton Lions as I am. The opportunity to travel at Harlaxton is the most exciting thing about this trip for me. I can't wait to explore everything from the beauty of Ireland to the history of Cambridge. The trip I look forward to the most though is one through some of the German speaking countries where I can take in a wonderful culture and see how much of the language I remember from high school. I hope you enjoy hitching a ride on my European adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment